Thursday 29 September 2016

We Love Music!

After being in school for four weeks with our kindergarten students, one thing is very clear: we LOVE music.  Mrs. Proud and Mrs. Piquette encourage a love of music, and our new music teacher, Mr. Millar, is an amazing musician!

We have had lots of requests from parents and students to see how we spend our days and how we learn in kindergarten.  And since music is such a huge part of that, we thought this first post should be all about the music in our class.  Here are 5 music facts about KC.











3 comments:

  1. So adorable! Love the music in class! And I know my son adores it because I hear a lot about Mr.Miller, Mrs.Becker and their instruments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids and I really enjoyed watching the popcorn and goblin songs (Lexi is famous!!). I think I'll play the mission impossible theme song at home and see if it helps with clean up time too!
    ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are enjoying the music through our website! Keep those comments coming, we love to see them!

    ReplyDelete